Amco Pump Manufacturing is an up-and-coming business, seeking dynamic, goal-oriented and self-motivated candidates. Our team brings over 50 years of industry experience and knowledge.
We ensure that our diesel-driven, auto-prime pumps are designed with a clear focus on reliability, efficiency and durability. Our high-quality pumps and parts are sold at competitive prices, make them an easy sell!
JOB LOCATION: Houston and Vicinity
JOB TYPE AND HOURS: Full-Time
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Outside Sales Representative prospects for new business and manages existing clients in the greater Houston area and vicinity. Our clients are in construction, oil field, mining, marine and more. The Sales Representative will set monthly sale goals and targets and be responsible for meeting those goals, as well as presenting regular progress reports.
- Prospect companies using a variety of methods including: cold calling, generating references, and networking
- Determine the customer’s service needs and how Amco meets those needs
- Build strong relationships and rapport with prospects
- Develop and execute monthly sales goals
- Create and present sales proposals
- Be a positive image for Amco, representing our value of outstanding service
- Review key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and obtain references
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently in the field
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently/set monthly sales goals
- 3-5 year experience in pumps sales preferred